Jul 27,2022 | Beard Brothers
Cook Like a Beard Brothers
Cowboy Beans & Ball
- BB meatballs – 12 nos
- BB Streaky – 50g (seared to a crisp and coarsely chopped)
- Baked beans – 300g (strained)
- BBQ sauce – 300ml
- Cayenne pepper powder – 10g (optional)
- Whole onion – 1 whole chopped
- Garlic – 2 cloves chopped
- English parsley – chopped (garnishing)
Heat up pan and sear meatballs on all sides and remove.
In the same pan with the rendered fat from the meatballs, saute chopped onions, garlic, and cayenne pepper powder till translucent.
Add in strained beans and bbq sauce and stir them till even, bring it all to a simmer, add in meatballs and toss season with salt and pepper as desired.
Garnish with chopped parsley.
Spicy Chili Beef
ALL YOU NEED
- BB Mince – 5oog
- Red capsicum – 1 nos (small diced)
- Green capsicum – 1 nos (small diced)
- Yellow onion – chopped
- Garlic clove – chopped (2 cloves)
- Cayenne pepper powder – 10g
- Coriander powder – 5g
- Cumin powder – 3g
- Tomato coulis – 200g
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Coriander – chopped (garnish)
- Shredded cheddar – (garnish)
Sear mince beef in a hot pan till slightly brown and remove.
Using the rendered fat from the pan, sauté the onion, garlic, and capsicum till translucent, and add in cayenne, coriander, and cumin.
Once even, add in tomato coulis and seared mince. Stir till even and season to taste.
Garnish with chopped coriander and shredded cheddar.
Smash Them Burger Good!
Heat up a pan with some oil and place 2 patties once the pan is hot.
With a heavy spatula or meat press, smash the patties gently with a downward motion till flat.
Once there is a sear on the bottom surface, flip the patties over to sear the opposite surface.
Place slice cheddar cheese or any of your favorite cheeses on both patties and stack them up.
YOUR SMASHED BURGER IS READY!
How to Get the Best Out of Your Sausages?
Precook your sausages by blanching in seasoned. Water, you could use only salt or flavor it with different spices and vegetable trimming. At this point, the water should be at 80 degrees which is below the boiling point.
After 5-7 minutes of blanching, sear it over a nice hot pan for 3-4 minutes on each side.
Make sure you allow the sausage to rest for 3-4 minutes before you enjoy it.
The BB Stir-Fried Mince
ALL YOU NEED
- 500g BB Mince Beef.
- 50grams of diced onions.
- 20grams of garlic.
- 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce.
- 2 tablespoons of duck soy sauce.
- 1 teaspoon of fish sauce.
- 1 teaspoon of sweet taucu.
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oils.
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- 1 egg yolk.
- Spring onions 2 garnish.
- Plain white rice.
Put oil into pan/wok.
Heated oil and placed onions in it. Under medium heat.
Swat onions. Place in chopped garlic until the aroma is released.
Add in the meat and fried turnery till the meats break apart.
(add in a cup of water for extra sauce).
Season with salt, and white pepper to taste.
Placed and served on top of white rice with egg yolk on top. garnish with spring onions with it.
Sautéed Sausage with Mushroom
ALL YOU NEED
- 2 Premium Chicken Sausages
- One Bell Pepper Julienne
- Small Onions (Diced)
- One Clove of Garlic (Diced)
- 2 Tablespoons of Salted Butter
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Melted butter in sautéed pan.
Add in onions and sweet onion.
Add in garlic.
Add in the sausages until brown.
Once the sausage is sautéed add in the mushroom and bell pepper.
Sauteed till cooked and voila!
Deep-Fried Meatball with Parmesan
ALL YOU NEED
- 5 pcs BB Meatballs – For the Breading.
- 1st coat of Plain Flour (50 grams)
- 2nd coat of Eggs (3nos beaten)
- 3rd coat of Panko breadcrumbs (150 grams)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese (20 grams)
By using the flow given in the above list of ingredients, coat your meatballs evenly and repeat the process, so you would get double-coated meatballs.
Heat up your deep-frying oil to 150 degrees Celsius, and deep fry your meatballs till golden brown.
With a homemade tomato sauce of your choice, place a couple of tablespoons of tomato sauce on the base of a serving dish and place meatballs on top of the sauce and generously top the meatballs with your grated parmesan.