TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website.
By using this website, you:
1. Warrant and represent that you are at least  years of age.
2. Agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in the Terms and Conditions are reasonable.
3. Accept these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions described on this page, please discontinue using this site immediately.
Interpretation & Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Beard Brothers BBQ, https://beardbrothersbbq.com/, PG-01, Persiaran Tropicana, Tropicana, 47410 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- Country refers to Malaysia.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a mobile phone, or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products, or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included, or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to BEARD BROTHERS BBQ, accessible from https://beardbrothersbbq.com/
- You refer to the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
The Company guarantees that all the products offered to meet the standards of the concept. If there are any complaints the management needs to be informed immediately. Appropriate actions will be taken as soon as possible.
Prices and Offers
All offers made by the Company are without obligation and the Company expressly reserves the right to change the prices, in particular, if this is necessary as a result of statutory or other regulations.
All prices are indicated in Malaysian Ringgit (RM). In certain cases, promotional prices apply. These prices are valid only during a specific period as long as stocks last. No entitlement to these prices may be invoked before or after the specific period.
The Company cannot be held to any price indications that are clearly incorrect, for instance as a result of obvious typesetting or printing errors. No right may be derived from incorrect price information.
The Company is entitled to cancel or change the date of an event or delivery. Should this occur, the Company will attempt to provide a suitable solution and will do its utmost to inform You as soon as possible. The Company cannot guarantee it is possible to inform you timely of any change or cancellation of an event or delivery ? or be held responsible for refunds, compensations, or for any resulting costs that may incur.
Methods of payment we accept: via Billplz.
You will not receive confirmation of your order until your payment has been approved.
License to use Website
Unless otherwise stated, the Company and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from this website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You may not:
- Republish material from this website. (including republication on another website)
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from the website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose.
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
- Redistribute material from this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The Company makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, the Company does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all.
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate, or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial, or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
The Company will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss.
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss.
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
If one or more of the provisions stated in these Terms or any other agreement with the Company are in conflict with any applicable legal regulation, the provision in question will lapse be replaced by a new comparable stipulation admissible by law to be determined by the Company.
If You have any concerns or disputes about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
Changes to these Terms
The Company revises the right, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the Website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the latest version.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By phone number: 012-319 0962